PI UK will be exhibiting and presenting at Connected Manufacturing, part of Advanced Engineering 2018 , the UK’s largest gathering of OEMs, tier one companies, and engineering supply chain professionals.
Attendance is free for this two-day show, which will take place at the NEC on 31 October/1st November and where you can:
- Keep up to date with new and innovative products in the Innovation Zone
- Source products and services from 600+ exhibitors
- Be inspired by leading industry experts across 6 open forums
- Get access to learning materials and earn CPD points
- Build new relationships with the matchmaking service
- Gain access to two shows with one badge – Advanced Engineering & Lab Innovations
- Visit the NEW Nuclear Engineering zone
- Explore the new area dedicated to UK contractors
- See innovative and exciting feature exhibits showing the latest technologies in action
About Connected Manufacturing
Already expanding as a result of its highly successful 2017 launch, Connected Manufacturing is the UK’s largest trade show and forum bringing together manufacturers and suppliers of all sizes to further automate their planning, design, test, manufacturing and logistics processes – reducing costs and gaining more competitive advantage worldwide.
“Connected Manufacturing 2017 was a great success, providing us with the ideal platform to present PROFIBUS, PROFINET and IO-Link. It was indeed a busy time for us, where we were able to meet, educate and inform many key buyers and specifiers from all over the UK during the two-day event”, said Chris McComb, Chairman, PROFIBUS & PROFINET International (PI UK).
“The exhibition and accompanying conference gave us the perfect opportunity to introduce these and show how they are fundamental to Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things by providing deterministic control, data access, and uptime in an open platform.
We are looking forward to continuing our support for the Connected Manufacturing exhibition and conference this year, as it the perfect vehicle for our members to show how PROFIBUS, PROFINET and IO-Link are the three most important enabling technologies in automation today.”
Members of PI UK are entitled to a 10% discount on stand prices! Check here to be directed to the Member Registration Form.