How to Implement PROFIBUS in Process Plant.
- Overview of basic Process application networks and the role of instrumentation and connection technology to control elements within the plant
- What are hazardous locations and why they are important to consider when designing control loops into the plant environment
- How to connect PROFIBUS DP and PA devices located in hazardous areas and the best and safest practices when connecting field devices to the Process network
- Define the differences between using PROFIBUS DP and PROFIBUS PA and explain the different technologies available for converting PROFIBUS DP to PROFIBUS PA
- Highlight the importance of physical layer network diagnostics and how this data can enhance plant uptime and facilitate the ability for predictive maintenance
- Explain and give application-based examples of PROFIBUS being implemented in Process applications
To learn more about this important topic: