This highly practical seminar with supporting table top exhibition
Covering key application areas such as packaging, printing, electrical and electronics assembly, robotics, automotive engineering, drives, mechanical handling and logistics, control systems and energy management, the seminar focuses on the practical aspects of using PROFIBUS and PROFINET in factory automation applications from system design and safety considerations through to maintenance and fault-finding.
Supported by demonstrations of actual tools used in configuration and maintenance, the seminar will be of great value to Designers, Production Engineers and System Engineers involved in design, operation and maintenance of modern automated factories and machinery.
- Introduction to the Manufacturing Technology Centre
- Profibus & Profinet Update
- Practical steps for a successful Profibus project
- Introduction to Profinet
- Securing PROFINET on industrial Ethernet networks
- Health checking and fault finding on PROFIBUS – live demonstration
- Profinet Configuration including integration of Profibus and ProfiSafe
- PROFINET Frame Analysis. Demonstration showing the use of WireShark to look at PROFINET frames
- Optional tour of the MTC workshops
This seminar is ably presented by fieldbus specialists from The PROFIBUS Group member companies. Attendance is free of charge to pre-registered delegates from the User community, i.e. companies that own, operate, design, build or maintain automated plant. The event will provide delegates with an excellent networking opportunity and the ability to speak to our experts whom, we promise, will not force you to buy anything.
Delegates to previous of these seminars have commented:
“Very well presented and a lot of useful information”
“Fantastic as always and very informative”
“Superb day for experience and information”